Do you want to interface laboratory instruments by yourself without coding by programmers having experiences of instruments interfacing?
Do you want to save your instruments’ test results to personal computers without recording by hand on result sheets ?
• Here, you can download software to interface (data acquisition) between clinical laboratory instruments and Personal computer or Laboratory Information Management System( LIMS, LIS ) Host and it is freeware.
• All Interface software in this page don’t require coding by program language(C, C++, Basic, Pascal, etc). you can establish interfacing instruments without coding.
• It’s designed for end users who have no knowledge of program languages in clinical laboratory, you can make interface protocol of any instrument which supports unidirectional or ASTM interface protocol by yourself with “step by step procedure”.
• Also you can retrieve your acquisition data from instruments with Microsoft Excel(CSV file), although you don’t have LIMS.
• I think this software supports above than 80% of clinical laboratory instruments in unidirectional communication, maybe.
• If you have any problem or suggestion, please let me know.(email@example.com)
Jan. 21. 2003 (ver.0.61, Build 1).
• Assistant software to interpret Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test
• Rule-based Expert System.
Jan. 21, 2003. (ver. 0.93, Build 2).
• Interfacing software supporting unidirectional communication
• supports ASTM protocol communication (download and query mode).
• no coding in communication with instruments
• communication with Oracle via ODBC drivers
• List of Instruments tested. (Yeungnam Medical Center and other site)
• supports localization for end user’s languages(partially)
Jun. 09. 2001 (ver. 0.1).
• prints barcode supporting the popular symbols (EAN-8, EAN-13, Interleaved 2/5, Code 39, Code 128, etc).
Yeungnam Interfacer For ADVIA
Dec. 08, 2001. (ver. 0.6, Build 3).
• Interfacing software for ADVIA 120, Bayer.
• supports unidirectional and bidirectional communication (query mode).
• no coding in communication with ADVIA.
Yeungnam Interfacer For AU Series
Oct. 16, 2002. (ver. 0.61, Build 1).
• Interfacing software for AU Series (AU5400, AU2700, AU600, AU400, AU640), OLYMPUS.
• supports unidirectional and bidirectional communication (mode).
• no coding in interfacing AU Series.
• Reagent’s barcode generator.
Yeungnam Interfacer For Cx
Jul. 24, 2002. (ver. 0.6, Build 5).
• Interfacing software for Synchron Series, BECKMAN
• supports unidirectional and bidirectional communication (download mode)
• no coding in Synchron Series interfacing